Saturday, February 22, 2014

Hello, TPT!

DRUMROLL, PLEASE!


 I have got some SUPER exciting news! I am venturing into the creative world of TPT!  I am in the process of re-vamping some of the freebies I have already shared with y'all, ya know...making them fancy and such, so be on the look out!  I will be removing the current freebies on Google and replacing them with the fancier versions throughout the weekend.

  I am also in the process of working on my very first differentiated math unit!! YAY!! There are a lot of exciting things in the works, so be sure to follow my blog and MY TPT STORE so you don't miss out! 

For now I will leave  you with the much prettier version of my very first freebie...ever (the original post can be found here)!  



Here it is folks.....the dolled up version of my very first freebie!!!



Click the picture to head over to my TPT store and download this beauty!


Thanks for stoppin' by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment