Wednesday, August 28, 2013

My first FREEBIE!!! WOOT WOOT!!

Well, hey there!  Happy Hump Day! I hope you have had a wonderful beginning to your school year and that you are lovin' getting back into the swing of things! I know that I am finally feelin' like my life is getting back to being crazy normal.  We are integrating iPad minis into our classroom and I am finding that it can be a little overwhelming when looking for apps to help your kiddos, especially in reading. If you have any apps that you use please feel free to share! 

 In the past few weeks I have spent a lot of time trying to think of something to create and share with all of you, which clip arts to choose and download, yadda yadda. However, I am super excited because I will make an attempt tonight to share with you my...wait for it......very first freebie! EVER! Which means there could be a few hiccups along the way, but hey, I am learning here folks.  

Anyways.....

This worksheet came to me while I was looking at our vocabulary skill of this week, which is alphabetical order, and I started searching for ideas of a 'flexible' worksheet that I could use in my future Word Work area so my kiddos could work on it all year long. Well, after lots of brainstorm I have come up with my very first freebie. I was so excited after creating it that I just felt like I needed to share it with the rest of you! Here I give you....my

"Write, Cut, Glue...Look what we can do! (An Alphabetical Order Worksheet)" ....long title I know, but it rhymes. Alright....I hope I did this right. So, please ATTEMPT to click the picture below to grab your freebie! (and let me know if I did it wrong and how I could fix it...please!)


The idea is that you and your kiddos can use any words, sight words, classmate's names, spelling words and much more! Basically...you can do anything your heart desires! 

Again, please let me know if the freebie works and what I need to do to fix it so it can be available for you. I would love to see how you use it in your classroom as well. I hope you enjoy the freebie and are willing to share any "constructive criticism" on how I can improve future items.  

Well...I will continue to brainstorm this weekend while I am enjoying the first Husker Football game! WOOT WOOT! Have a great rest of your week!

Thanks for stoppin' by!




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the freebie! Can't wait to use it! I like how you made it adaptable for any word list.

    ReplyDelete