Sunday, May 18, 2014

A quick "Hello!"...Monday Made it.

Hey there! I promise I'm still around...the past few weeks have just been crazy! I have 2 1/2 days left of school and then I'm off to start my 365 days of sweatin' for my wedding! Phew! 

I am here to link up with 4th grade Frolics for a Monday Made it! WOOHOO!! 






Here we go! 

The end of the year is quickly approaching and I have been searching for ways to send home my student's work from the school year in a NEAT way. I searched and found some pretty expensive solutions...which would be awesome to do if I had an limitless bank account. So, I decided to search through my box of grade school things to see what my Elementary teachers used to send home my work at the end of the year.  Let me tell you, I found some pretty creative things, but my favorite was very simple.  It was a giant piece of purple construction paper folded and stapled to make a giant folder with my name written in perfect cursive in the lower right hand corner.  This idea was PERFECT!  So, I borrowed the idea and jazzed it up to bring up to speed with today's world of clip art and computers and....


VOILA!




Here is the End of the Year Portfolios I have made for my firsties this year!  Very simple and they look awesome! Plus, they are big enough to hold ALL of those papers I had saved since the beginning of the school year! 


If you are looking for a simple way to send your kiddos work home, don't fear! I have put these portfolio covers up in my TPT store to help you out! Click the image to hop on over to my store to grab your very own! 



I hope you have enjoyed your stop by my little blog! I'd love to hear from you, so leave a comment and let me know that you stopped by! Keep up with me over my summer by following me on Instagram! 



I hope you have a great week! 



Thanks for stoppin' by! 








No comments:

Post a Comment