Saturday, August 9, 2014

August Currently Link up….better late than never!

Hey there!  I am so happy to have found some time to get back to my lovely little blog! I realized today that I had totally missed the August currently with Farley, so I am doing it now! Yes, I know I'm a little late, but I think it's better late that never! 

Let's get this rollin'!  



Listening- I am currently cuddled up on the couch at my FiancĂ©'s house listening to the beautiful sounds of Batman in the background. I love Batman, but there are only so many times I can watch the movie. 

Loving- I am so happy to finally have made it back to my little blog! I teach year round, so I started school in the middle of July (crazy, I know). Needless to say, I think things are finally getting back into a routine which means more blogging! YAY! 

Thinking- I have a MILLION things I would like to get done before school on Monday, with very little motivation to do it right now. I'm hoping that my motivation shows up a little later tonight…that would be wonderful. 

Wanting- A Massage sounds lovely right now. I don't know about you, but I carry all of my stress between my shoulders.  It is not uncommon to have tension headaches starting on Wednesday and continuing to the beginning of yoga on Saturdays. I have a goal to keep my stress under control this year, because it turns into mean, ugly, red, swollen hives if I let it go too long! Here's to keeping stress under control this year! 

Needing- An "Adult Beverage" might do the trick in finding my motivation tonight…or maybe not, who knows.  I think I should at least give it a shot, right?!

1st day you and kids- I teach year round, so I went back to school mid-July. This next week we will actually have completed our first month of school! WOOHOO! My firsties are finally getting into the swing of things and it is super exciting to see! 


OHHH!! One more thing! I HAVE SOME VERY EXCITING NEWS COMING TO MY ITTY BITTY BLOG VERY SOON! Be sure to follow me in Instagram to see sneak peeks! 

I hope you have a great weekend! 



Thanks for stoppin' by!



3 comments:

  1. Hi Megan! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! :) I'm right there with you on needing motivation! I have so many things that I want to get done before next week so that I can finally go into school and begin organizing my classroom! Right now it seems like such a daunting task! Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend and finally get that adult beverage you need! :) I need one too!! Best wishes!

    Anna
    kindertykes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan - It was so great to read your August Currently! I'm late posting mine as well! I can't believe you teach at a year round school! How do you like it? I've always wanted to try it. Being at home all summer makes me lazy! As for the adult beverage - who says it can't help motivation? Treat yourself soon to that massage!

    Blessings,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Megan! I found your blog through the Currently link up! I'm trying to get back into blogging too. I always seem push it to the back of my to-do list and it never get's done. I couldn't imagine teaching at a year round school. I just began my student teaching, and the first two weeks have already worn me out. lol. I hope you get your massage and adult beverage. :) I look forward to reading more of your posts.

    -Jessica
    Caffeinated Curriculum

    ReplyDelete