Wednesday, February 4, 2015

In case you missed it..."Said no teacher ever!"

Hey there! I'm enjoying a cozy snow day and I thought I would share what I have been up to! 


First, I have updated my "Meet Megan" page on this blog...it contains a direct link to saving you $10 off of your first Erin Condren purchase! YAY! 

Next, I spent an hour or so exploring all of the awesome bloggers that have linked up to my "Blog party"...it's amazing! 

Finally, I made another video! I don't know about you, but I feel like January has just been dragging on forever and I needed to lighten the mood. 
So, I decided to make a video that would, hopefully, provide some people with a few laughs. I don't know about you, but I just needed a laugh to kick of the month of February. 

Sooo....here ya go! My "Said no teacher ever" video! 


Well, I hope you enjoyed that little video. Don't forget to submit your questions for me under the "Ask Megan" tab. I am also VERY VERY close to having a follower giveaway...so don't forget to follow my blog, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook


Have a wonderful week!

Thanks for stoppin' by! 

4 comments:

  1. Just joined your "blog" party!!!!! Thanks for doing the link-up! Have a super rest of the week!! :)

    recipeforteaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just laughed hysterically at this after a rough teaching day! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so behind on watching this!! I was literally cracking up with each one! Love this Meg. Thanks for some laughs this morning! :)

    ReplyDelete