Monday, April 14, 2014

A Quick Monday Made it!

Happy Monday! I hope your week is off to a great start so far! My Monday has been good, but I am getting this post a little later than usual due to quite a few things.  This Saturday I will be joining the Catholic Church and I didn't realize it would entail so much outside work on top of my regular school things, so it has been quite the week already. 
PHEW! 

With that being said, this Made it Monday post will be quite short compared to those in the past.  Considering I have not had  a lot of "extra time" (ha...extra time?!) to create/finish my idle TPT products that are waiting patiently on my computer, I will simply share with you a few of my most recent creations! :)


First....

Click image to check it out in my store!


Look how cute these are! 
We have my Math Workshop Essentials Pack.  It is filled with 16 rotation cards, 4 group signs, bulletin board headers and 4 editable pages for you to type your groups on or simply do something fun with!  This is the exact pack that I use in my classroom for my Math Workshop time...IN FACT there are 2 other teachers in my building that have started using this pack as well! Be sure to hop on over to my TPT store to check it out!  


And...



This is my NEWEST product...hot off the press! This is a skip counting center for your kiddos to practice skip counting in a hands-on way!  This pack includes counting cards for 2's, 3's, 5's and 10's with recording sheets starting a different numbers for them to practice that difficult skill of counting on! The reason I love using this pack is because the clip art images on the counting cards make it easy for me to glance over and see if my firsties have the cards in the correct order. It is a life-saver! 

Well folks, that's all I have for you for this very short Monday Made it. For more Monday Made It's be sure to stop by 4th Grade Frolics and check out some more SUPER cute ideas! 


I hope you have a wonderful week and a blessed Easter with your family and friends! 



Thanks for stoppin' by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment