Saturday, January 3, 2015

Get started with Class Dojo- A Tutorial!

Hey there! I'm back with another tutorial! WOOHOO!!! 
This is my second tutorial and I am so excited to be able to share it with you guys! If you would like to see my first tutorial over QR codes click here!

Pin this image or share it on Instagram (tag me, of course) and share your thoughts!

Today's tutorial is over Class Dojo! I have had a lot of questions about how I use Class Dojo in my classroom, so I thought I would show you how I use it and how you can get started with Class Dojo for your classroom! 



Now, I am long winded and there is A LOT of things that I LOVE about Class Dojo, so the first video was around 30 minutes long. YIKES, right?! SOOOO...I cut it down to 20 minutes, because no one wants to sit and listen to me drone on about Class Dojo for 30 minutes...well, not unless you are getting Professional Development points for it! So...I am going to preface this video with this:

If you still have questions or need help with getting started on Class Dojo after you have watched the video...PLEASE CONTACT ME! I would be more than happy to help you out! 


Be sure to check out the links below to see more blogs, TPT products and Pinterest pages for ideas on how to make Class Dojo work for you!


Here ya go!! 




Links to help you get started! 


Products on TPT...





Blogs...






Pinterest...

Pbis and Class Dojo

More blogs on Class Dojo

Middle School Pins for Class Dojo



Phew! That was a lot of information! I hope you found it helpful! If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me at anewboxofcrayonsblog@gmail.com. I would be more than happy to help you get started!! 

Well, that's all I have for you guys! 


Thanks for stoppin' by! 




2 comments:

  1. Megan- thank you for your tutorial!! I teach at a 1:1 school and I stumbled across Class Dojo this summer and I asked my coworkers their thoughts on it. They mentioned that is was a lot of "extra" work. But watching your tutorial, I think my students would really buy into the points, aviator and so on.
    Thanks, Sarah
    http://www.talesofteachingwithtech.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the awesome tutorial!! Some of my colleagues use Class Dojo, but I have not looked into it. I love what you have added! Glad that I have found your blog! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete