Friday, January 2, 2015

Keeping life organized in 2015!

Hey there! I hope you have had a wonderful start to the New Year!  

I realized today that I need to find a consistent way to keep track of my life.  I have been using my Erin Condren Teacher Planner to keep track of my life, but I noticed that over breaks I have a tendency to not bring it with me to my FiancĂ©'s house. Whoops! 

So..I decided to hop back over to Erin Condren and purchase some goodies to help keep my life organized! 

Check it out!! 
Life planner

Erin Condren has created a fast ship life planner!! Can I get an AMEN?!? I wanted to purchase her awesome coil clips to keep everything in one place, and then...I found this! 

Carry all clutch

Holy cannoli's! It's a carry all bag! Who doesn't love an adorable little bag?! So, I HAD to get this to keep everything together (since I have a terrible habit of sticking things in between pages and hoping that they stay). I even put my SOON TO BE last name on mine! EEKK! 

And that's not even the best part! 

I went back today to check on my order (I ordered it a few days ago) and Erin is running an awesome deal (that I missed, but you shouldn't!)


You get a FREE Sunday Funday shirt with any purchase over $75.00 (let's be serious...that is SUPER easy to do on EC stuff). 

So, don't miss out!! Click on any of the above images to hope over to Erin Condren and grab what ever your heart desires! 

Oh! Wait! Before you go....

Be sure to click that follow button so you can stop back tomorrow for my tutorial on Class Dojo! 

See you tomorrow!

Thanks for stoppin' by! 



No comments:

Post a Comment