Thursday, January 1, 2015

January Currently!

Hey there! Happy New Year!! 

I have decided to avoid all the cleaning I have to do from our NYE party last night by blogging! WOOHOO!! I am joining Farley for her monthly currently link-up...you should too! 



Let's get rollin'


Listening- We are hard up for entertainment at my house and often my fiancé takes it upon himself to do strange things like chase our dog, try and make our dog sing, try to get our dog to run a route...ya know...the normal stuff.  Currently, my fiancé is covered in a blanket and is chasing Kyle around the living room...he (my fiancé ) just ran into the closet door, maybe he should of taken the blanket off of his head...HAHAHAH!!!!  So, Kyle is barking loudly at him...which is a nice change from the constant football jargon that is leaking from our television. 

Loving- I am so excited that 2015 is finally here!! This year will be a year filled with weddings, including my own! I have had over a year to plan my wedding (which I have loved having such a long time), but I have a feeling that from here on out everything will be a blur.  Only 162 days until I day "I do"....not that I'm counting or anything. 

Thinking- I really need to get my brain and bathroom break schedule back on track for school. Anybody else struggle with potty breaks after having a holiday break? I always will be sitting a guided reading and come to the scary realization that my body hasn't realized we no longer have our bathroom freedom! Plus...I am having a really hard time wrapping my brain around IEP meetings, PD, etc. when we get back.  It is just so hard to do when we have had such a lovely break! Maybe I'll do that stuff tomorrow..?......NAH!

Wanting- We had our friends over last night to ring in the New Year with us and we have some cleaning to do.  We have a lot of dishes to clean and I HATE doing dishes! I have extremely dry hands, so the more I have my hands in water, (which is a lot when I'm at school) the more my hands will crack and split. It's really not fun. Plus, I hate touching other people's leftover, mushy food that has been left on plates. ICK! 

Needing- To get my butt to the gym! I have been running up and down the stairs at my fiancé's house for workouts and trying to avoid all of the NYE resolution-ers that linger at the YMCA. I finally got back to my Yoga studio..which was amazing, but now I need to get back to a consistent schedule of working out. That means I will have to brave the packed YMCA and prowl for a stair-stepper, treadmill or elliptical with the rest of them.  Bring it on! 

Yes- I will put my gym membership to good use and begin shrinking my lovely lady lumps! Sweatin' for the Weddin'! 

Maybe- I should probably start downsizing and moving some things to my fiance's house. I have a really hard time getting rid of things, so maybe if I start now I will have some of it taken care of by June. Probably not though. 

I wish- I really wish I was able to travel more. I always dream of taking vacations to see the world and then when I look up the cost of doing those things I panic and back out. I hope someday I will stop backing out and will actually travel more. I mean, it's only money, right?


Well, there ya have it folks! I hope you all have a blessed New Year! Stay tuned for my upcoming Class Dojo tutorial right here or over at The Primary Pack! Go ahead and click that follow button and I'll see you back here soon! 



Thanks for stoppin' by! 



6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! My husband and I got married in June 5 1/2 years ago and June was the best wedding month being a teacher!! We were able to go on our honeymoon right way, and then we were able to spend time together adjusting to married life before I went back to the amazing craziness that is teaching. :) Enjoy this special time planning to say "I do!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to be able to travel more too! Why didn't we choose professions that actually paid enough so that we could travel?? :)

    Bethany
    FabandFunin4th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2015 is going to be such a year for you! So exciting!!
    Congratulations!!
    Emily
    Munchkins Inc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your upcoming wedding! I remember all the fun times of planning my wedding. It has pretty much been football around our house, too. Happy New Year!
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for the year of the weddings! It is going to be awesome! Congrats and good luck with the planning! It is kicking me in the rear! :)

    -Sarah
    A Rocky Top Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! How exciting! I am in the same boat. I am getting married in April! Enjoy the wedding planning and best wishes for 2015!

    Mica

    ReplyDelete