Friday, January 9, 2015

I want to hear from YOU!

Hey there! I hope you are all enjoying your weekend by relaxing and bingeing on Netflix, Serial podcasts and adult beverages. WOOHOO! 

My fun filled weekend started off with a question that has been sitting in the back of my mind for a few weeks now.  As many of you know, I recently started making video tutorials to help my bloggy friends (you) make their lives easier.  I am NO expert at making these videos, but I have found that it is kind of fun to get to actually talk "to" people. 

However,  I began to wonder a few things about the two (yes, only two) tutorials I have made:

1) Is anyone really watching them? (I feel the same way about my blog sometimes ha!)

2) Are people finding them helpful? (I could just be rambling...I have a tendency to do that)

3) Do people want more or do they want me to stop? (I can be a lot to handle...maybe the computer/blog is a good buffer.)

So, I decided to ask you guys for you HONEST opinions. YES...I really mean HONEST. I don't do well with awkwardly kind comments people use to tell you "your videos suck" or that I sound like the  Alvin's long lost sister from the chipmunks (I've got the cheeks for it, folks). 

So...here is your chance! You get to tell me what you think, what you need and what you want to see! My goal is to help others....I love collaborating ,which is one of the major reasons I started blogging.  No, my punctuation isn't always correct and I make up words that don't truly exist...WHO CARES (well...my mother, honestly...and I'm sure there are others).

ANYWAYS...

By clicking on the image below, the one with my face on it, you will be redirected to a google form.  Fill out the google form and let me know what you would like to see, send me questions or simply tell me to stop with the videos (it's your chance to be honest). 

What are you waiting for? Go for it! 



I truly appreciate any and all feedback! Thank you for taking the time to fill it out and leave your honest comments. 

I hope you all have an AH-MA-ZING weekend! 


Thanks for stoppin' by! 


1 comment:

  1. I have a chipmunk voice myself- must be a 1st grade thing!!! I wanted to comment on your videos. I am now using Class Dojo, thanks to you. I had no idea it was so cool and handy AND that it would connect the families/give them great info on their kids. I've seen people blog about it but didn't think twice about starting...no thanks no time for me to do all that. BUT your video showed how easy it was. It does require some time but I really like it. Especially for intervention info!!!!
    I just watched the bathroom QR code and google doc video. Yet again, something I didn't realize I needed! I am so excited that I made my first QR code. I have used a ton of them from others but never had made one. So, thanks for the lesson. I have some kids who are going a lot lately- and I am wondering....what are they up to!?! Now at least, I can track the times and frequency. Thank you and keep making tutorials. :)

    ReplyDelete