Saturday, August 3, 2013

I'm coming back with questions!

I'm back!!!!  After a 2 year hiatus I have decided to return to world of blogging!  After browsing all these other educational blogs I have definitely been inspired to try and join this amazing world of educational bloggers.

Now, I know I originally started this blog as a reflection of my Student Teaching two years ago, but I honestly I think this would be a perfect continuation to use this in my teaching career.  

However, I have some questions on what would be the best way to go about launching myself into this crazy, cute blogging world and would love some feedback. 

1. Where do I find all of these amazing blog themes and how do I get one for my little ol' blog?

2. I would love to make these super cute signs and worksheets to share my creative touch with the education world, but where do I find them? 

3.  How do I successfully get myself into the world of blogging?

Again, I would love feedback! I'm all ears and would love to learn from those that have mastered this crazy world! 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment